About Federal Skilled Workers
Canadian immigration authorities consider the ability to get economically establishment after immigrating to the country a major required in Federal Skilled Worker approvals. In general, the Express Entry immigration selection system is responsible for processing applications in the Federal Skilled Worker program. Expressing interest in immigrating to Canada is a must for admissible applicants. The applicants should create an online Express Entry profile.
Multi-year immigration goal
On 1st November 2017, the Canadian government did launch its multi-year immigration goals for the years 2018, 2019, and 2020. Following are the admissibility requirements for permanent residency.
- Applicants should retain full-time jobs for 10 years non-stop. They also should be working in professional positions – National Occupational Classification skill levels 0, A or B;
- Applicants should meet minimum requirements Qualify for Arranged Employment In Canada with a Labour Market Impact Assessment and a full-time, permanent job offer from a Canadian employer; and
- Reach a minimum level of language ability in speaking, reading, and writing in either English or French.
Additionally, the candidates must attain no less than 67 points depending on some aspects of the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) immigration range. Some of the aspects looked into are such as:
- The applicants receive up to 25 points for formal education in the Canadian education system;
- Language ability. The applicants receive up to 28 total points. 24 points are awarded for the first official language and extra 4 points for the second official language;
- Work Experience. The applicants are bestowed up to 15 points for particular paid, professional work experience gained in the past 10 years. The least points required are nine;
- The applicants are bestowed up to 12 points depending on their age at the period of application;
- Arranged Employment. The applicants receive up to 10 points if they have arranged job opportunities in Canada that follows precise criteria;
- The applicants receive up to 10 points for various aspects that prove that they are adjustable to the Canadian environment.
Canadapt offers incredible services when it comes to getting approved in the Federal Skilled Worker and Professional Program. Contact us today to undergo a free admissibility evaluation and experts’ advice thereafter.