Family Class Sponsorship | Sponsor your Spouse and Children
The Government of Canada has multiple ways, under the Family Class Sponsorship program, to support Canadian citizens and permanent residents to bring their loved ones to the country.
The Family Class Sponsorship program is one of the most generous family reunification programs of its kind.
Including the Super Visa program for parents and grandparents, there are several relationships that can qualify for Family Class Sponsorship Program. These include spouses and common-law partners, parents and grandparents, and as well as dependent children
You can take your free evaluation in order to find out which Family Class Sponsorship option you qualify for.
Also, you may see the following examples in order to know which path to follow to become successful
If you want to apply to Family Class Sponsorship for parent or grandparent:
– You can invite your parents and grandparents to Canada in multiple ways including Canada Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship or Super Visa Program.
Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship program allows for a set number of applications every year.
If you have not applied before the intake reached, you may still consider Super Visa Program in order to sponsor your parents and grandparents to Canada.
With Super Visa Option your parents and grandparents can come to Canada on an extended multi-year visa which is valid for ten years.
Regardless of which option you choose, you need to consider the following requirements:
- Invited parents or grandparents must meet the eligibility criteria and also;
- Interested sponsors must meet Canada’s sponsorship requirements
Start your free assessment today in order to find out the requirements and how you can meet them.
If you wish to sponsor for your spouse or common-law partner to Canada:
– As a candidate, you need to analyze all of the options available to bring your spouse to Canada. Currently, there are two types of federal spousal sponsorship: inland and Outland.
Both of these options have their own benefits and drawbacks. Also, you need to consider the following requirements:
- Your spouse or common-law partner must meet the eligibility criteria and also;
- As an interested sponsor, you must meet Canada’s sponsorship requirements
In case if you wish to bring your dependent child to Canada:
– You can use Canada’s dependent child sponsorship program to bring your dependent child to Canada. As mentioned before, in all sponsorship programs it is necessary that:
– Your dependent child meets the eligibility criteria and also;
– You are required to meet Canada’s sponsorship requirements to become a sponsor
If you wish to invite your friend, which is a non-family member, to Canada:
– Although you are not eligible to sponsor your friend to Canada, as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you can send them a letter of invitation.
The letter may increase their chances of traveling to Canada.
However, please keep in mind that issuing an invitation letter does not guarantee approval for application but only makes the application stronger for approval.
Family Class Sponsorship Canada processing time
The Canadian Spousal Sponsorship Processing Time for both inland and Outland takes approximately 12 months.
Nevertheless, please note that this is average processing time cannot be guaranteed and may vary from case to case.