Federal Skilled Trades Program
You can become a Canadian permanent resident with the Federal Skilled Trades program. To become eligible you need to qualify in a skilled trade.
Who is eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades program?
You have to meet to following criteria to qualify for the program:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience in an eligible skilled trade
- You must have a proficiency in English or French
- Having at least full-time employment offer
- Obtaining a certificate regarding your qualification in skilled trade by a province
What kind of work experience is necessary?
- You must have work experience, during the last 5 years, in a trade that is listed in the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC). Also, the work experience must be the part of Skill Level B
How to apply?
- If you are eligible, then you can apply your profile to the Express Entry system. When you apply, you need to submit under the FST category. The Government of Canada designed the Express Entry system to manage programs in economic immigration categories.
You can find your eligibility in no time, and our professional team will assist you in your immigration procedure to Canada.