IMM 5669 | [VIDEO GUIDE]
Schedule a Background Declaration IMM5669 form
Candidates need to fill-out the IMM 5669 form, Schedule A Background Declaration form in order to submit an application through family class sponsorship programs to become a sponsor for your spouse, common-law partner, or as well as a dependent child.DOWNLOAD IMM 5669
How to fill IMM 5669?
If you are the main candidate, then you must complete the IMM5669 schedule a form by yourself, and by any of your family members who are 18 years of age or older. As a candidate, you must download, print and sign the form. You can see an example form in the video below.
IMM 5669 guide
As a guide for IMM 5669, it is necessary for a candidate to correctly fill out and validate CIC Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM5669 form). When you fill the form you need to pay attention to the subsequent details:
- Each person must enter accurate details about him/herself and also put a date and the candidate’s name in the signature section of the form.
- Once you fill all the fields you will need to press the validate button. If you missed to fill any field or entered incorrect data the form will automatically highlight those fields. Please note that when you validate the page you will not get a bar code.
- After successful validation, print a copy and give a written signature next to the printed name in the signature section of the form. If the candidate is less than 18 years old, then either a parent or a guardian should sign the document.
In addition as per the IMM 5669 guide, this application form must be completed by:
- the principal candidate
- the principal candidate’s spouse or common-law partner and
- the principle candidate’s children who are aged over 18 or older
The following specified people must fill the form regardless of they are accompanying you to Canada or not.
For refugee claimants in Canada: Only family members included in your application for refugee protection who are with you in Canada must complete this form.
Before validating the form, all candidates must complete the application.
If you have problems with validation then you need to check for the following issues:
- Is your Adobe Reader version is outdated?
- Are you using devices such as iPad, cellphone or tablet, which prevents barcode formation?
- Have you filled all mandatory fields?
Please note that, if you have claimed refugee status in Canada then this form must only be filled by your family members who you have included in your application. Before signing the document make sure that you have not made any mistakes. Because by signing you confirm that you fully understand the document and all information entered is correct and accurate. Applications without date and sign on them will be returned back to the candidate. If you get no barcode after validation, it might be caused by out-of-date Adobe Reader software or unfinished filled form.
You can download IMM 5669e (Schedule A) latest from the official webpage.
When you fill in the information concerning your education history you must start entering data by the academic year.
Once you fill out, validate and print IMM 5669 form, you will need to sign it by hand. Please note that, if you submit the application without an actual signature, then the visa office will consider your application as incomplete
Your application number will be given to you after your paperwork has been filed.