What is IMM5645?
IMM5645 is the necessary part of your temporary resident visa or visitor visa application. When you submit an application for a temporary visa with IRCC regarding your temporary visits to Canada, you need to include IMM 5645 e together with the other important documents.DOWNLOAD IMM 5645
The family information form contains personal information about you and your family. If an individual living outside, depending on the country that the applicant is applying from, plans to visit Canada on a temporary basis, like tourism and etc., this form must be completed and signed.
IMM 5645 form: who needs to fill?
In general, each applicant, who is 18 years old or older, must fill in the IMM5645 form when s/he is going to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa. The TRV is necessary for an applicant who plans to study, work and visit Canada. However, depending on the country you are the citizen of, you may require Electronic Travel Authorization if you to board your flight to Canada. You can check the list of visa-exempt countries here. Please note that citizens of these countries are not required to have an ETA when they enter Canada by land or sea.
IMM5645 instruction guide
In order to submit a CIC IMM 5645 pdf fillable form, all candidates must meet certain criteria for the Temporary Resident Visa application. In fact, applicants planning to visit Canada on a Temporary Resident Visa must convince the Visa Officer that they meet all the requirements underlined below to become eligible for a temporary stay in Canada. As an applicant for a visitor visa you must to:
- Convince the immigration officer that you will not overstay in the country and will leave Canada on time.
- Demonstrate that you have enough funds or financial assets to support yourself. Also, you must be able to cover all the expenses of your accompanying family members during your visit to Canada.
- Demonstrate that you have no intention to work or to look for a job while you are in Canada.
- Prove that you have no criminal history and have never been a part of criminal activity; and that you pose no risk for the Canadian Government.
- Submit documentation from the required authorities that you are in good health (if required).