Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
OINP updates and OINP news
With the recent OINP updates, Ontario opened its Masters Stream again for the new registrations on April 30. However, the intake quickly finished once it reached 667 registrations. OINP Masters Stream allows international students holding an eligible Ontario master’s degree to apply for a provincial nomination to receive permanent residency in Canada.
Since the stream does not require international students to have a valid job offer, it became very popular.
OINP masters stream first opened to receive submissions earlier on March 5 when the intake of 1,000 new registrations was planned. However, according to OINP updates, due to technical issues, the program received only 333 registrations before closed.
The following OINP updates had not announced any further information about the reopening of the program before it opened on April 30 again.
With the latest opening of OINP Masters Graduate Stream, the target of 1,000 registrations is now complete.
However, OINP advises international students to regularly monitor its website for further updates regarding the stream.
OINP Updates in the e-filling portal
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program announces that international graduates who successfully registered for the stream will receive a confirmation number from e filling portal in three working days.
Please note that, once you receive a confirmation number, you have days to submit a full application to the OINP, else your registration will expire.
Who is eligible for masters graduate stream Ontario 2022 ?
As a candidate. to become eligible to apply to masters graduate stream 2022, you must:
- Have completed at least half of their studies in Canada;
- Be in their last semester of post-secondary studies;
- Or have completed their studies in Canada within two years.
Ontario Nominee Program 2022 requirements:
- You must be graduated from a master’s degree program at a publicly funded Ontario university and have completed at least a one-year full time.
- Have level 7 or above English or French.
- Live in Ontario for at least one year in the last two.
- Have sufficient settlement funds.
- Intend to live and work in Ontario.
- Must either legally live in Ontario or live abroad. Applications outside from Ontario will not be accepted; and
- An application must be within two years of the date on the master’s degree certificate.
Begin your immigration evaluation now to reach Canada – your dream country. Our competent team of consultants will offer you a professional assessment concerning your immigration desires. Also, the team will offer to provide you with a comprehensive review of your immigration case; and give you every info that you require in decision making. Reach out to us today!