Do you wish to become a Canadian permanent resident? You couldn’t have met up with a more steadfast consultant for Canada permanent resident application. At Canadapt Consulting we make your dreams of Canadian residency come true with our Canada immigration permanent resident services. Each year more than 200,000 become permanent resident in Canada and it is your turn to join this group.
Canadian Permanent Resident Card confirms the status of Canadian permanent residents. Permanent Residents may apply for Canada permanent resident cardat any time after landing in Canada. You won’t have to drop sweat over the permanent resident Canada application or go through dozens of online tutorials as we take care of all the hassles.
Why Opt for Canada Permanent Residency Visa?
Canada is one of the most sought after destination in the world for education, careers, business opportunities and a place to retire. The vast country with plenty of resources offers permanent resident plenty of opportunities to live a comfortable life. Millions of people submit application for Permanent Resident Card every year. Getting Green Card in Canada entitles you to several benefits and this includes –
- Canadian permanent residency opens access to social benefits including government’s healthcare program
- Canadian permanent resident card holders enjoy unrestricted freedom to live, work and study in all Canadian provinces and territories
- Holders of Permanent Resident Card in Canada enjoy Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and protection under the legal system
- Live a live equal to all Canadian residents and take a step closer to applying for Canadian citizenship
What You Need To Know About Permanent Resident Application in Canada?
The wallet-sized plastic card contains pertinent information (eye color, gender, height, etc.) on the cardholder. It also contains a laser-engraved photograph and signature. Also, other personal data encoded on the card is accessible only by authorized Canadian Immigration Officials. Permanent Resident for Canada requirements is pretty simple and if you belong to one of the following groups you are eligible for permanent residence card –
- Have spouse, parents, grandparents or other family members in Canada
- Have received a job offer from a Canada based employer
- Possess skills and experience that is in demand in Canada
- Looking to make guaranteed investment in Canada
- Looking to invest in a Canadian bank
- Possess self-employment skills/experience that is in demand in Canada
Permanent Resident Card will be required to Canadian permanent residents when they re-enter Canada on commercial carriers (plane, train, bus, and boat) before boarding. Permanent Residents not in possession of a Permanent Resident Card, have to apply for a Temporary Travel Document from the nearest Canadian Immigration Visa Office in order to travel to Canada on a commercial carrier.Canadian permanent residents may receive renewed cards through the mail.
How do I renew my PR Card?
If your current card expires or will expire in less than 9 months you can apply for a new card by submitting a permanent resident application. The new card will arrive with a new expiration date and most of the new PR cards are valid for 5 years.
In order to be eligible for a renewal of your PR card, you need to:
- be a permanent resident and
- submit your application in Canada
Find out more on how to submit a PR card application by contacting us.